This package includes:
- Lunch with Matt Silverman and Andrew Friedman for winner and three (3) guests
- Private stadium tour for winner and three (3) guests
- Four (4) Avantair Home Plate Club tickets
- Four (4) VIP pre-game passes for Rays home game
- Meet and greet with Manager Joe Maddon during batting practice
- Pre-game meet and greet with Rays broadcasters
- One (1) person to deliver line-up card with Rays coach or player prior to game
- One (1) Personalized Rays Jersey
- Spend an inning in radio booth
- Spend an inning with Todd Kalas
All activities will occur on a mutually agreed upon date prior to September 3rd, 2012 Game tickets and experiences are for the use of the original purchaser and guests only and may not be resold or otherwise transferred to any third party.
Proceeds from this auction will benefit the Rays Baseball Foundation, the charitable arm of the Tampa Bay Rays, focuses on youth and education programs that make a measurable impact in the Tampa Bay Region. The Tampa General Hospital Children's Medical Center is designed for pediatric patients and their families. CMC's dedicated team of healthcare professionals is committed to caring for children and provides a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and rehabilitative services for infants, children and adolescents.