This package includes:
- One (1) hour session of pitching lessons with Rays pitcher David Price
- Group instruction for up to 4 kids (ages 10-18)
- Group photo of participants with David Price at lesson
- Eight Tickets to a Rays game and eight pre-game field passes (day of lesson preferred)
- Personalized youth Rays jersey for each participant (up to 4 kids ages 10 - 18)
All activities will occur on a mutually agreed upon date prior to September 3rd, 2012 Game tickets and experiences are for the use of the original purchaser and guests only and may not be resold or otherwise transferred to any third party.
Proceeds from this auction will benefit the Rays Baseball Foundation, the charitable arm of the Tampa Bay Rays, focuses on youth and education programs that make a measurable impact in the Tampa Bay Region. The Tampa General Hospital Children's Medical Center is designed for pediatric patients and their families. CMC's dedicated team of healthcare professionals is committed to caring for children and provides a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and rehabilitative services for infants, children and adolescents.